We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of the agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time, and working with us while we navigate through any and all changes that we have or will be implementing into our practice for the safety of our patients and staff. Some of the changes you will see when it is time for your next appointment are the following:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since they are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. To continue promoting social distancing, we are asking that you call us when you have parked to let us know that you have arrived for your scheduled appointment. Once your operatory is ready we will come outside to get you for your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (623) 975-3115.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Fraiman & Staff
Committed to your smile
Fraiman Prosthodontics & Aesthetic Dentistry is located in Surprise, Arizona, conveniently located just off Highway 60 and Route 303. We provide expert dental care for patients of all ages, from regular check-ups to complex restorations and whole-mouth rehabilitation. Our staff has worked together for years, and every member is cross-trained and empowered to make sure you’re comfortable every step of the way. Our practice provides a comfortable, family environment, and we treat patients with the utmost care and respect. The functionality and aesthetics of your smile are our top priority.
About Dr. Fraiman
Dr. Perry Fraiman is a board-eligible prosthodontist with expertise in general dental services, as well as complex restoration and rehabilitation. He’s always been motivated to be the best at what he does, so after dental school he focused on prosthodontics, a field recognized by the American Dental Association as comprised of experts in restoration and rehabilitation. At his private practice in Surprise, AZ, Dr. Fraiman provides compassionate care to patients of all ages.
John R., Verified patient for 8 years
What People Are Saying About Fraiman Prosthodontics
After any major procedure they often call to see how I am doing, which is greatly appreciated.
This is not an assembly line, strip mall, jack-of-all-trades master-of-none dental office. This practice is a jewel of a find.
Every employee there is excellent!! They are all very caring and remember you when you return!
Totally awesome from the initial phone call to the tech who did the X-ray to the doctor. Everyone was helpful, pleasant, and truly interested in helping...
Dr. Fraiman and all of his staff always make you feel at ease and that your welfare is their highest priority.
Our Prosthodontic Services in SURPRISE, AZ
We accept most health care insurance plans serving the majority of Americans. Please note that this is not a complete list of all our contracted insurance carriers.